Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Font

As far as fonts go, I feel that the Tekton Pro Ext font fits my personality. It is not the most professional looking font. I do not think any document of high importance has been published in it, but it definitely fits for comic strips and cartoons. It comes off as having a sort of laid back look, yet it is very distinguishable because it is somewhat bolder than most regular fonts. If this font was at a party with other fonts, I think Tekton Pro Ext would be hanging out with Comic Sans MS, Kozuka Gothic Pro, Papyrus, and all the Wingdings, ‘cause everyone knows how crazy those wingdings are.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I've never heard of or seen your font choice and I must admit, I'm a bit curious as to what it looks like. If you have a moment you should put up an image of it so we can all check it out!