Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Friend Ted's 'Facebook'

I chose to create a make believe facebook acount for my friend Ted because he is the only one of my friends who does not have an existing account, and I feel like I have no bias towards how it should look. Also, I have known Ted since the beginning of high school so I have known him for long enough to know what sort of things he would have on his page. Beginning with his picture, I believe it would be one of two things. Because he has been in a serious relationship for nearly 3 years, I imagine he would have a picture with him and his girlfriend, probably just simply smiling at the camera. If not that, than he would have a nice looking picture of himself. He is not a flashy guy, and semi- shy towards people he does not know. This is why I think he might simply pick a nice picture of himself. Considering he does not have an account now, I imagine he would most likely put as little effort into the page as possible, so he would want a good picture that he does not have to often times change. He would post that he is in a relationship, and would show the usual information such as birthday and sex and such. As far as personal information, I believe he would post his interest in sports that he enjoys playing such as football, basketball, and tennis, and also sports teams which he enjoys watching such as Virginia Tech, Redskins, Wizards, and so on. As far as things like favorite movies and music, I know for a fact that he is a huge movie and music buff. this would mean one of two things. he would either list the basic movies that he has always loved since a kid, such as star wars and the sandlot, or he would not list anything at all. same with music. either he would list the bands he has known forever or he would list nohting at all, because he can't choose certain bands over others. and theres no way he would list them all. way too lazy. Finally, he would not have any sort of applications, and most likely not many pictures. He has no digital camera at this point, but has a girlfriend who does.

No comments: